Friday, July 22, 2011

Mission update


Easy Mission!

As a class, we are going to collect aluminum cans and use the money (55¢ lb) to go towards funding our kids in Honduras. As a class, I feel like we can add one more child. So to help with the cost, collect all your aluminium cans and I will come collect them and take what we have collected to the scrap yard and put the money towards our adopted children. Also, if you wish to adopt one as an individual couple, let me know and I can help you find a child to adopt. Its 35 dollars a month. Get all of your friends to collect cans too so we can have more money to support those precious children in Honduras! If you have any questions, call me (2057927332) or email me.

God Blesd and thank you, Wes Chapman
Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment